Shantek Studios is a small South Australia development studio. We are currently seeking an individual who is willing to invest some of their spare time in to a startup project in return for equity in the project profits. We will be using the prototype to try to obtain funding to further develop it and to employ the prototype developers full time.
You’ll be responsible for creating an interactive 3d floor planner for real-estate in Unity3D that will integrate with our house generator product that is already in development.
- Formal qualification in the gaming industry.
- A portfolio of work that you have worked on.
- Demonstrate advanced skills in C#, specifically for Unity3D, and strong coding standards.
- A thorough understanding of game design principles and player experience.
- Experience in using Unity3D.
- Have your own computer for developing the prototype.
- Be close to the Southern SA suburbs or willing to travel for weekly catch-ups.
- Ability to collaborate in a small team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be willing to invest your own time for the prototype.
- Be willing to accept paid employment with us if we obtain funding.
A contract will be offered to the suitable candidate offering them equity in the project profits in return for investing your own time to help us build the prototype. The contract will also cover employment opportunities if we can obtain funding to progress further with the project. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org